5Gbps USB3.0 AOC Active Optical Cable for 100m Long Distance AV Signal Transmitted
Hangalaxy ultra-High-Bandwidth Audio/Video for long distance signal transimission. Nowaday the professional A/V applications require solutions that can support the ever-increasing Ultra High Bandwidth video of today at the distances they need to reach. Hangalaxy Active Optical Cables (AOCs) do just that, providing an all-in-one, easy-to-install, ultra-reliable solution for Pro AV installs in control rooms, digital signage, healthcare, and any other application where UHD video needs to go the distance.
Features & Benefits
● Extends USB 3.0 super speed devices up to 100m over OM2 fiber;
● Supports self-powered USB 3.0 compliant device;
● Up to 5Gbps data rate for USB 3.0;
● 850nm VCSEL transmitter, PIN photo-detector receiver;
● Supports all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux;
● Low power consumption;
● All-metal shell for superior EMI performance.
● Industrial Control;
● Digital Signage;
● Home Network Integration;
● Medical Device Connectivity;
● KVM Extension;
● Security: web camera, access control;
● USB 3.0 Devices Sharing: print, scan, storage.
0℃ ~ +55℃
-20℃ ~ +80℃
As a Results
(1) Adopt Hangalaxy integrated USB3.0 AOC, and our each cable is highly integrated in the factory, customized and tested, two ports in one cable, less interface, stronger stability, standard length saying 10 meters to 100 meters .
(2) Using Hangalaxy's USB3.0 integrated AOC, the required power is directly taken from the USB interface of the main device (also supports auxiliary power supply), 5V voltage, the main device is stable, the voltage is stable, and the signal is naturally more stable ;
(3) It adopts Hangalaxy integrated USB3.0 AOC can meet 5Gbps data to transmit audio and video signals with high bandwidth. The transmission technology by optical fiber, and the optical fiber itself is not interfered by electromagnetic and radio frequency signals, so there will be no delays or stuck.