Hangalaxy Series is a new generation of advanced Active Optical Cables (AOC) that employ cutting edge technology to deliver unprecedented resolution, performance and value. HyperLight cables support DisplayPort 1.4 and provide a wide range of features in a compact, lightweight form‑factor. They are fully HDCP 1.4 / 2.2 compliant and support signals with data rates up to 32.4 Gbps. (HBR3). These features enable HyperLight cables to support very high resolution applications at 4K / 60Hz (4:4:4) with cable lengths up to 100 meters and 8K / 30Hz (4:4:4) up to 50 meters.
Features & Benefits
1. DVI AOC needs to write the EDID information of the target display device at the source end, and the source end, connector come with EDID function;
2. The Active Optical Cable has directivity which are Display and Source;
3. Plug and play without driver dependent, no extra power needed, highly resistant with EMI and RFI.
Tensile (Long-term / Short-term)
130N / 230N
Crush (Long-term / Short-term)
200N / 400N
Bend Radius (Dynamic / Static)
80mm / 40mm
Operating Temp. / Storage Temp.
-10℃ ~ +50℃ / -20℃ ~ +80℃
Both DVI type A pluggable
From the main equipment of the DVI electric: 5V (International Standard)
10m / 20m / 60m......100m / 300m (Has to be customized over 100m)
● Industrial Control;
● Digital Signage;
● Home Network Integration;
● Medical Device Connectivity;
● KVM Extension;
● Security: web camera, access control;
● Display Port Devices Sharing: print, scan, storage.
Hangalaxy Exhibition Activities
These cables are designed for use in mission critical applications where image quality and dependability are paramount. The video signals are transmitted over four optical fibers, which make them immune to interference from environmental noise. The optical transmission path provides a very low RFI / EMI profile, which allows the cables to be installed in sensitive applications with strict security requirements. The cables draw power from the connected DisplayPort source, eliminating the need for an external power supply. Hangalaxy AOC cables are ideally suited for applications that require ultra-high resolution DisplayPort signals to be extended over long cable runs with flawless image quality.