IL 0.25dB SC APC Singlemode Field Assembly Optical Fast Connector
The Hangalaxy his kind of Field Assembly Optical Connector is designed for fast and simple field termination of single fiber, without polishing or epoxy. The Connector is made with precision and high quality Zirconia ferrules and provides a highly reliable connection in most of the network application. The SC type is available with 250/900um buffed fiber, 2.0mm,1.6mm x 2.0mm, 2.0mm x 3.0mm and 3.0mm jacket cable. The universal type connector is also available, which is suitable for all of the 250/900um, 2mm and 3mm, 2.0mm x 3.0mm cable diameter.
● Comply with TIA/EIA and IEC;
● Quick and easy fiber termination;
● RoHS compliant;
● Reusable termination capability [Up to 5 times];
● Easy to deploy fiber solution;
● High success rate of connections;
● Low Insertion & Back Reflection;
● No special tools required.
● All fiber interconnection;
● Telecom Distribution and Local Area Networks;
● FTTH and FTTx;
● Passive optical networks [ATM, WDM, Ethernet];
● Broadband, Cable TV(CATV).
Ф2.0 x 3.0mm Indoor Drop Cable
APC / UPC
Green / Blue PC Plastic
About 50(no fiber cut)
Insertion Loss Typical value
Fastening strength of naked fiber
≥ 10 times
On-line tensile strength (10N)
Mechanical durability (500 times)
(drop-off height4m,once per direction,totally 3 times)
Advantages of Mechanical Splicer
Mechanical splicer is ideal for used in FTTx projects, it does not require the fusion splicer to get to work, it can join the 2 optical fiberglass mechanically and precisely.
> Mechanical splices require no power supplies;
> Many mechanical fiber splice designs require no extra tools beyond a fiber stripper and fiber cleaver;
> They can be used in situations where fusion splicing is not practical or impossible;
> Mechanical splices can be made within a couple of minutes, this makes it ideal for temporary connections.