|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, SGS, RoHs, ISO9001:2008|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||MOQ Saying is 10pcs|
|Price:||Negotiation By email or Phone Call|
|Packaging Details:||1PCS Each Individual Quality PE Bag|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Business Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||25000PCS Monthly|
|Fibers No:||24 Fibers||Fiber Type:||Multimode, OM3|
|Connector Type:||MPO, Senko||Polish Type:||UPC To UPC|
|Cable Jacket:||Plenum (OFNP)||Wavelength:||850/1300nm|
High Quality MPO Fiber Optic Trunk Cables OM3 Multi-Mode 50/125µm, 24 Cores, MPO Female to MPO Male
Hangalaxy's MPO / MTP® jumpers utilizes precision ferrules, precise housing dimension and metal guide pins to ensure fiber positioning when
mating and give excellent performance. we offer only products meeting and exceeding unsurpassed optical performance. Remarkably, we do this while maintaining a highly efficient production operation which ensures you get these highest quality jumpers in a timely fashion at highly competitive, market prices.
(1) Every connector termination we make is 100% tested prior to shipping to confirm that it meets our highest performance standards;
(2) Four wavelength testing ensures that your jumpers will support the demanding requirements for 10G/40G/100G transmission and next generation PON deployment;
(3) Reduction of installation time;
(4) Excellent optical and mechanical properties.
|Fiber Type (ISO/IEC 11801)||50/125um, OM3, Aqua|
Attenuation Coefficient (dB/km)
|≤ 3.5 Max (850nm)
≤ 1.5 Max (1300nm)
≤ 2.7 Typ (850nm)
≤ 0.9 typ (1300nm)
|TIA/EIA-568-C.3 and ISO/IEC 11801|
|Color Options||MM Elite (Aqua)|
|Minimum Bandwidth: Laser Effective Modal Bandwidth[Mhz-km]||≥2000 (850nm)|
|Jacket Material||Riser - OFNR
LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen
Plenum - OFNP
Plenum - OFNP
Connector Performance - MTP®
|Type and Color Code Connectors||Insertion Loss (IL)||Optical Return Loss (RL)||Operating Temperature|
|Multimode MTP® Standard Connector||0.35 dB Typical (All Fibers)
0.75 dB Maximum (Single Fiber)1,3
|> 20 dB (0°Flat Polished)2,3||-40℃ to 75℃|
|1 IL test according to IEC 61300-3-4;
2 RL test according to IEC 61300-3-6;
3 Tested with proposed encircled flux launch condition on 50μm fiber & 850nm per IEC 61280-4-1.
(1) Telecommunication Networks;
(2) Data Communication Networks;
(3) Optical System Access Networks;
(4) Broadband / CATV Networks;
(5) Equipment / Switch Interconnections.
Eco-Friendly Packaging & Labeling
This easy to take and well-protected fiber optical cable package has been labeled and marked by Hangalaxy as default. Customized label or package solution are available on request.
Questions & Answers
Q: Is this connector length included in the total cable length? For example, for a 1m cable, is the length distribution a 0.02m connector + 0.96m cable + 0.02m connector or a 0.06m connector + 1m cable + 0.06m connector?
A: The connector length of 0.02m is included in the total length. The total length is the distance from the connector ferrule at one end to the ferrule at the other end.
Q: Is this match dell?
A:Thanks for your question. This OM4 (OM3) multimode MTP trunk cable could be connected to the Dell's device through the Dell transceivers. Here are the related Dell transceivers for your reference. If you can provide the model of your device, we'll recommend the related modules and cables for you.
Q: Can I change the polarity and pins of this cable?
A: Thanks for your question. Please kindly note that the polarity and pins of this cable can not be changed. To meet your needs of changing polarity and pins, the MTP PRO trunk cable #80734 is recommended for you.
(1) The big length with pulling eyes for each reel packed.
(2) The fiber channeling of our 40G / 100G Solution will be illustrated in Hangalaxy drawings, please contact us more details.
(3) The MPO / MTP® Trunk Assemblies in our 40G / 100G Solution are connected via key-up to key-up MPO adapter (Type-B), please contact us if different adapter orientation is required.
(4) Please refer to the "MPO Trunk Assembly" leaftlet if MPO assemblies with 12-Fiber cable or other fiber counts are needed.