|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, SGS, RoHs, UL, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||MOQ Saying is 10pcs|
|Price:||Negotiation By email or Phone Call|
|Packaging Details:||1PCS Each Individual Quality PE Bag|
|Delivery Time:||7 Business Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5055PCS Monthly|
|Fiber OD:||4.1mm||Fiber Mode:||Multimode; OM3|
|Cable Length:||Max 300 Meters||Connector Type:||HDMI Standard Type A|
32Gbps Active Optical Cable,
750mW Active Optical Cable,
300M HDMI 2.0 Active Optical Cable
300 meters HDMI2.0 Active Optical Cable for 4K@60HZ 4:4:4 AV Signal System
In theory, there is no real maximum length to how long an HDMI cable can be. But the longer your cable is, the more the type of HDMI cable you buy can have a real impact on the eventual quality of audio and video you hear and see at the other end.
How long can an HDMI cable be? It depends on how it's made and what resolution your content is. The longer an HDMI cable is, the more signal it loses due to attenuation, which is why it needs to be made with a thicker gauge, officially known as its AWG rating; its American Wire Gauge. The lower a cable's AWG rating, the thicker its gauge and the better equipped it is to deliver a high-resolution signal over longer distances. For example, a thin cable won't be able to transmit a 4K signal as long as a 1080p signal.
(1) 2.0 32Gbps HDMI AOC, Chip Power Consumption≤750mW;
(2) Support 4096*2160 4k@60hz, digital encoding format: 4: 4: 4 sampling, support 12-bit color, 3D, HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 HDR, Ethernet and ARC functions are not supported;
(3) The technology solution we using Micro lens array optical system;
(4) Using optical transparent transmission technology, using 6 cores OM3 pure optical cable, no need to install additional drivers, excellent compatibility;
(5) External power supply is required. A 25cm USB interface cable is provided at each end of the Display / Source. The external power supply jack is used for backup power supply at the Source end, and a 5V power supply interface must be inserted at the Display end.
|Cable Length||Max 300 meters|
|Connector Type||HDMI Standard Type A (Male) - HDMI Standard Type A (Male); USD dual Male|
|Connector Dimension||L5.07cm x W1.9cm x Thickness 9.1mm|
|Data Speed||32Gbps HDMI 2.0, support 4096@2160@60HZ, Ultra HD image transmission, 12-bit color|
|External power supply is required. A 25cm USB interface cable is provided at each end of the Display / Source. The external power supply jack is used for backup power supply at the Source end, and a 5V power supply interface must be inserted at the Display end.|
|Physical / Environment|
|Tensile (Long-term / Short-term)||130N/230N|
|Bending (Long-term / Short-term)||200N/400N|
|Minimum Winding Radius||18mm|
|Operating / Storage Temp.||0℃ ~ 50℃ / -20℃ ~ 70℃|
1. Home Theatre;
2. HD video Conference System;
3. Outdoor LED Screens;
4. Large Medical Imaging System;
5. Radio and Television System;
6. HD Surveillance System.
1PCS for individually PE bag with RoHs and CE Certification or customized required.
Insert the HDMI source end plug into signal source, such as a computer, DVD, game console, or other device that outputs signals. The USB end is connected to a USB port with power supply capability or to a mobile phone adapter;