Reflector at 1650 nm reflects all wavelengths from 1645 to 1655nm. With its low insertion loss in the transmission wavelength range and high reflectivity in the reflection wavelength range it is the ideal optical termination for FTTX network link monitoring, FTTX reflectors are suitable for both point to point (PTP) and point to multipoint (PTMP) networks. Easy to install in the user's home, so as to determine the location of the optical path fault through different reflections of the test signal.
(1) Wavelength selectable, high reflectivity;
(2) FBG in ceramic ferrule, not affected by dirt;
(3) Interacting with conventional adapters, very convenient to use;
(4) UL94-V0 fire rating and RoHs environmental requirements meet.
(4) Testing on communication system links
(1) High Stability and Reliability;
(2) High Accuracy for Wavelength Control;
(3) High SMSR;
(4) Easy Connection for Adapter Structure;
(5) Compliant with Telcordia GR-1221-CORE;
(6) Compliant with RoHS.
Hi980, Hi1060, PM980
High Reflectivity Grating
Low Reflectivity Grating
(1) Telecommunications systems;
(2) CATV & LAN systems;
(3) Test and data equipment;
(4) Passive Optical Networks;
(5) Test Areas/Labs