3.0mm Fiber Optic FDDI Multimode Duplex Field Assembly Connector
The Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) specifies a 100-Mbps token-passing, dual-ring LAN using fiber-optic cable. FDDI is frequently used as high-speed Backbone technology because of its support for high Bandwidth and greater distances than copper.
1. Suitable for Pigtail, ribbon and bunch cable connectors distribution;
2. Used in wall or terrace installation;
3. Used in Telecommunication networks and premise network installation.
1. Made with cold steel material and Electrostatic injection;
2. Small size with reasonable design;
3. Max 8fiber with LC, SC, ST, FC panel face for option;
4. Easy to access, two ports for indoor cable connection;
5. Fixed by screws on the box front;
6. Can have adapters, pigtails loaded per client requirement;
7. Working Temperature: -40℃ ~ +80℃;
8. Standard Accessories: insulation tape, nylon tie, labeling paper and fixer;
9. Dimension: 8 core-260 x130 x38mm (L x W x H).
Dimensions and Capability
12 x SC/FC simplex adapters or LC duplex adapters
Number of Cable Entrance/Exit
2/12 simplex drop cables (Pre-connectorized cables supported)
Adapters, Pigtails, Heat Shrink Tubes
-10℃to 50℃ (Other materials available upon request for extreme weather conditions)
95% at 40℃
70kPa – 106kPa
Distribution box: 1 unit; Wall mount installation accessories: 1 set
10-15 working days normally
Hanagalaxy this kind of FDDI outside optical cables with up to 2 fibers; it allocates 2 adapters for connecting with max 2 drop cable pigtails, it is also suitable for using with mini splitters. The box works under both indoor and outdoor environments. It is a perfect cost-effective solution provider in the FTTH networks.
Hangalaxy Factory Overview
Hangalaxy Exhibition Activities
Easy to use
It is pre-polished, eliminating the polishing process while doing fiber termination. I like this easy-to-use tool, it can be installed easily and its insertion loss is with my expectation.