|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, RohS, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||MOQ Saying is 10pcs|
|Price:||Negotiation By email or Phone Call|
|Packaging Details:||1PCS Each Individual Quality PE Bag|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Business Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||25000PCS Monthly|
|Ripple:||0.6dB||Max Power Optical Handling:||27dBm|
fiber bragg grating reflector,
optical fiber bragg grating
1650nm LC APC Fiber Optic FBG Reflector Male to Female
The FBG reflector is a standard SC/LC type connector structure, which package a special FBG in the ceramic ferrule.The fiber bragg grating reflector is a low-cost specific band reflector mounted on the optical network unit (ONU) side. It can reflect light pulses (1650 +/- 5nm) from the OTDR on the fiber line terminal (OLT) side nearly 100%, while the working bands of the passive optical network (PON) are transmitted normally. The OTDR can determine whether the fiber line is normal by detecting the signal reflected by the fiber grating reflector. When the reflected signal is lower than the normal value, the line loss is too large; when the reflection value is 0, the optical fiber line is broken. Therefore, we can maintain the fiber line in time by the real-time monitoring of the fiber line.
(1) Detection and maintenance of Passive Optical Network lines (applied to FTTx).
(1) High stability and reliability.
(2) Remote real-time detection.
(3) Low insertion loss.
(4) Easy connection for adapter structure.
(5) Compliant with Telcordia GR-326-CORE, Telcordia GR-1221-CORE.
(6) Compliant with RoHS.
|1||Wavelength Range||Pass Band||1260~1625||nm||-|
|7||Max Power Optical Handling||27||dBm||-|
The FBG reflector adopts a standard LC connector structure, and it is external dimensions as as bellow:
Work & Storage Conditions
|Working Temp.||-25 ~ +65||℃|
|Working Humidity||5 ~ 95||%RH|
|Storage Temp.||-40 ~ +85||℃|
|Working Humidity||5 ~ 95||%RH|
Compatibility with the OTDR measuring system
The reflector object of this document is intended to be used on the network with the aim to allow the OTDR system Huawei N2510 to operate without reduction of performance. In support of what occurred in this regard by the participant (see chap. 5) is provided a test campaign by aimed at the evaluation of this compatibility. Final acceptance by is still bound to a further experimental verification, based on the following steps:
(1) Measurements End to End (e2e) with OTDR system N2510 Huawei of 10 reflectors type unidirectional, and eventual comparison with the spotlight currently in field.
(2) Measurements End to End with OTDR N2510 Huawei system of reflectors 10 bidirectional in both directions of insertion, and eventual comparison with the spotlight currently in field.
(3) Each of the measures will be repeated 3 times with the same experimental setup, but carrying out a new optical connection to the reflector with the aim of assessing their impact on the measured value.
(4) Check the statistics for the measured values and compared with the expected margins of accuracy for measuring e2e.
(5) The test bed is constituted by a GPON reproducing the FTTH network Fiber network (1x4 + 1x16) on which was carried out in the laboratory a measure attenuation between input and output at 1650nm using calibrated instrumentation.
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it. 0.9mm LC UPC Singlemode Fiber Optic G657A1 Ultra Bend Pigtail LSZH Jacket.
(1) According to Stardard Export Packing.
(2) Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
(1) International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc.
(2) Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc.
(3) By sea.