Hanagalaxy engineers and manufactures a complete line of fiber cable assemblies which include fiber distribution assemblies, patch cords, pigtails, MPO cable assemblies, drop cable assemblies, reference test assemblies and more. These cable assemblies are factory-connectorized to produce unsurpassed connectivity and support a wide variety of applications—from simple duplex patch cords to complex cable assemblies.
(1) All assemblies are machine polished for the highest quality;
(2) Multimode and singlemode assemblies have an ensured performance by Optimized-Physical-Contact (OPC);
(3) All assemblies are factory tested and come with a test protocol.
(1) All fiber interconnection;
(2) Telecom Distribution and Local Area Networks;
(3) FTTH and FTTx;
(4) Passive optical networks [ ATM, WDM, Ethernet ];
(5) Broadband, Cable TV(CATV);
(6) Offsets the Singlemode Laser launch from the center of a Multimode fiber;
(7) Available in a variety of connector combinations.
This Multimode, OM1, 62.5/125 Mode Conditioning Cable is used to convert a singlemode signal to a multimode fiber. It is used within Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX (1300nm Wavelength) applications when replacing standard equipment-to-cable plant patch cord. It allows the offsetting of a single-mode fiber core with a corresponding multimode fiber and reduces Differential Mode Delay, or DMD, which can cause bit errors in the signal.