The MTP is a mullti-fibre connector with the most popular accepting 12 cores. The connector was developed many years ago, primarily for use in pre-terminated systems. The pre-terminated systems allow fibre to be deployed and connected without the need for onsite termination. More recently the MTP (and the generic MPO connector) has been identified as the method of delivering parallel optic systems.
(1) High Density Fiber Management Solution;
(2) 8 or 12 Fibers per connecter;
(3) Mates to all MTP or MPO connectors;
(4) Precision polished for minimum insertion loss and back reflection;
(5) Push/Pull Connector Mating;
(6) Plenum Rated Cable;
(7) Meets EIA/TIA 568-B.3;
(8) Fanouts to discrete simplex connecters available;
(9) 50 and 62.5 micron core fiber available.
(1) Local Area Network (LAN);
(2) Data communication network;
(3) Telecommunication optical transmission network;
(4) Optical access network(OAN);
(5) Active device termination;
(6) Fiber optics data transmission(FODT);
(7) Test Equipment;
Minimum Bend Radius
USA (UL)=OFNP, Canada (CSA)=OFN/FT6
Glass Filled Resin
Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
PC, 1 micron (typical) protrusion
Rematability (per EIA-455-21A)
Connectors (per termination)
Typical Insertion Loss
Maximum Insertion Loss
Maximum Return Loss
Cable Attenuation @23º, Typ
LED Bandwidth-62.5u core
LED Bandwidth-50u core
Operating Temperature Rating
-5°C to +70°C (exceeds EIA/TIA 568-B.3)
Storage Temperature Rating
-40°C to +70°C (exceeds EIA/TIA 568-B.3)
(1) According to Stardard Export Packing.
(2) Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet.
(1) International express such as UPS, TNT, DHL, etc.
(2) Internatioal air: CA, AA, EA, etc.
(3) By sea.