Fiber Optic MPO MTP Cable
Pre Terminated Fiber Optic Cable
Fiber Optic Patch Cables
4K 8K HDMI Active Optical Cable
USB Active Optical Cable
Fiber Optic Pigtails
Fiber Optic FBG Reflector
Fiber Optic Attenuators
Fiber Optic Adapters
4K 8K HDMI Splitter Extenders
DVI Active Optical Cable
DP Active Optical Cable
Fiber Optic CWDM DWDM AAWG Module
Fiber Optical Transceivers
QSFP+ Active Optical Cable
Fiber Optic Termination Box
Fiber Optic Field Assembly Connectors
John MarkHangalaxy provides 100G QSFP28 Active Optical Cable in 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m ,7m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m and inquiries for customized length are also welcomed.
Magie LiangHangalaxy's Cables arrived within 2 business days from ordering. Communication and Service was fantastic.
Tracy LucyI am glad to found these adapters that they work great. Just what I needed to fit my new fibers.
12 MT Fiber Optic MPO MTP Cable / OM4 Patch Cord Polarity A OFNP Plenum Jacket
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certification||CE, SGS, ROHS, UL|
|Minimum Order Quantity||MOQ Saying is 10pcs|
|Price||Negotiation By email or Phone Call|
|Packaging Details||1PCS Each Individual Quality PE Bag|
|Delivery Time||8 Business Days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||25000PCS Monthly|
|Fiber Mode||50/125µm Multimode OM4||Fiber Count||12|
|Connector Type||MTP Female To MTP Female||Polish||PC To PC|
|Cable Diameter||3.0 Mm||Insertion Loss||0.35dB|
|Return Loss||20dB||Jacket Material||Plenum (OFNP)|
mtp to mtp cable,
fiber trunk cable,
OM4 Fiber Optic MPO MTP Cable
12 MT MTP to MTP Fiber Optic Multimode OM4 Patch Cord Polarity A OFNP Plenum Jacket
HANGALAXY’s MTP® trunk multicore cable assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centres and other high fibre environments reducing network installation or reconfiguration time and cost. They are used to interconnect cassettes, panels or MTP® fanouts. MTP® trunk assemblies are offered in fibre types in standard 12, 24 or 48 core versions using a compact and rugged micro cable structure. The compact cables optimise cableway use and improve airflow. These MTP® trunks are built with highest quality components. Low loss Elite versions are offered featuring low insertion loss for demanding high speed networks where power budgets are critical.
• NTT Compatible;
• Low loss interconnect;
• Push-pull mating of MTP for quick connections;
• 100% tested;
• Compliance with the 40 and 100Gbps protocols.
• Consistent and repeatable performance.
• High density interconnects for:Telephony central office and local loop & Data Communications;
• Provides interconnect for parallel optical transmitters and receivers.
|Short name||12 / 24F OM3 Trunk Cables|
≤ 3.5 Max (850nm)
≤ 1.5 Max (1300nm)
≤ 2.7 Typ (850nm)
≤ 0.9 typ (1300nm)
|Standards Compliance||TIA/EIA-568-C.3 and ISO/IEC 11801|
|Color Options||MM Elite (Aqua)|
|Fiber Type (ISO/IEC 11801)||50/125um, OM3, Aqua|
≤3.5 Max (850nm)
≤1.5 Max (1300nm)
≤2.7 Typ. (850nm)
≤0.9 Typ. (1300nm)
|Minimum Bandwidth: Overfilled Launch [Mhz-km]||
|Minimum Bandwidth: Laser Effective Modal Bandwidth[Mhz-km]||≥2000 (850nm)|
Riser - OFNR
LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen
Plenum - OFNP
(1) The big length with pulling eyes for each reel packed.
(2) The fiber channeling of our 40G / 100G Solution will be illustrated in NEATEL drawings, please contact us more details.
(3) The MPO / MTP® Trunk Assemblies in our 40G / 100G Solution are connected via key-up to key-up MPO adapter (Type-B), please contact us if different adapter orientation is required.
(4) Please refer to the "MPO Trunk Assembly" leaftlet if MPO assemblies with 12-Fiber cable or other fiber counts are needed.
Cable Packing Information
If you feel any more request about the fiber optic connectivity, please give us a email and a call for asking and we will try our best service for you.