John MarkHangalaxy provides 100G QSFP28 Active Optical Cable in 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m ,7m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m and inquiries for customized length are also welcomed.
Magie LiangHangalaxy's Cables arrived within 2 business days from ordering. Communication and Service was fantastic.
Tracy LucyI am glad to found these adapters that they work great. Just what I needed to fit my new fibers.
24 Cores Fiber Optic MPO MTP Cable Multimode OM4 OFNP Violet 100ft Length
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certification||CE, SGS, UL, ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||MOQ Saying is 10pcs|
|Price||Negotiation By email or Phone Call|
|Packaging Details||1PCS Each Individual Quality PE Bag|
|Delivery Time||7-10 Business Days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||25000PCS Monthly|
|Cable OD||3.0mm||Jacket Color||Violet|
|Fiber Count||24||Fiber Mode||Multimode, OM4|
mpo cassette patch panel,
fiber trunk cable,
100ft Fiber Optic MPO MTP Cable
24 Cores Fiber Optic MPO Multimode OM4 OFNP Violet Patch Cable
Hangalaxy this kind of B-type MPO/MTP optical jumper has the opposite arrangement of the fiber cores at both ends of the jumper, and the position of the core 1 at one end is 12 at the other end, and the positioning keys at both ends have the same direction. Hangalaxy’s MTP® Trunk Cable, a cost-effective alternative to time-consuming field termination, is designed for high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce cable management troubles. Please note: The US Conec MTP® connectors are fully compliant with the MPO standards, achieving higher performance levels when compared to generic MPO connectors.
(1) Precision low-loss factory polished connector with integral splice and fiber clamp;
(2) Simple and fast connector termination, with no adhesives or field polishing required;
(3) Provisions for visual light source verification to achieve optimal splice transmission;
(4) Fibers supported: OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, SM;
(5) Wide operating temperature range for thermally stable optical performance.
(1) Intra-building backbone and horizontal fiber interconnections;
(2) Inter-building OSP entrance terminations;
(3) Data Center and WAN main cross-connect terminations;
(4) Quick deployment remote data links;
(5) Fiber to the Subscriber (FTTX);
(6) Low reflection angle polish single-mode applications.
|Connector A||MTP® Female (Pinless)||Connector B||MTP® Female (Pinless)|
|Fibre Mode||OM4 50/125μm||Wavelength||850/1300nm|
|Polish Type||UPC to UPC||Mini Bend Radius||30mm|
|Insertion Loss||0.35dB Max (0.15dB Typ.)||Return Loss||≥20dB|
|Jacket OD||3.0mm||Cable Jacket||Plenum (OFNP)|
|Installation Tensile Load||100N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50N|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃||Operating Temperature||-10℃ to +70℃|
Connector Performance - MTP®
|Type and Color
Return Loss (RL)
|Multimode MTP® Standard Connector||0.35 dB Typical (All Fibers)
0.75 dB Maximum (Single Fiber)1,3
|> 20 dB
|-40℃ to 75℃|
|1 IL test according to IEC 61300-3-4;
2 RL test according to IEC 61300-3-6;
3 Tested with proposed encircled flux launch condition on 50μm fiber & 850nm per IEC 61280-4-1.
(1) The big length with pulling eyes for each reel packed.
(2) The fiber channeling of our 40G / 100G Solution will be illustrated in NEATEL drawings, please contact us more details.
(3) The MPO / MTP® Trunk Assemblies in our 40G / 100G Solution are connected via key-up to key-up MPO adapter (Type-B), please contact us if different adapter orientation is required.
(4) Please refer to the "MPO Trunk Assembly" leaftlet if MPO assemblies with 12-Fiber cable or other fiber counts are needed.
Data Center Application
1PCS Each Individual Quality PE Bag
If you feel any more request about the fiber optic connectivity, please give us a email and a call for asking and we will try our best service for you.